Forwarding Order in international transport
OPERATOR / CARRIER
Go Logis Szenejko sp. J., NIP 537 260 12 82, Biała Podlaska 21-500, ul. Ziemowita 4/20
1. Confirmation of the order is also a statement of the carrier that he has a valid insurance against the risk of loss or damage of the transported goods sufficient in terms of the value of the invoice, route and type of goods and that he has the necessary documents for the transport, the appropriate fleet and the professional experience.
2. When executing the order, the provisions of the CMR Convention, Geneva 1956, as amended in 1972, shall apply.
3. Gross freight includes all costs related to the execution of the order - all in.
4. In the event of any obstacles in transport or timely delivery, the carrier is obliged to immediately inform the Ordering Party.
5. At the loading, the carrier or the person authorized by him is responsible for checking the quantity, type and condition of the loaded goods and compliance with the attached documents.
6. During the transport, the carrier is responsible for the goods, the quantity, and the intact state, and undertakes to cover 100% of costs in the event of damage to the product or its loss.
7. The driver cannot leave the vehicle with the goods unattended - parking only in guarded car parks.
8. Free time from the parking charge - 24 hours in EU countries and 48 hours in other countries (excluding holidays).
9. Parking up is allowed only on the basis of a parking card signed by the consignor or the consignee, parking charges: 100 EUR in the EU, 100 EUR outside of the EU, the costs of parking up will be paid after our company receives them from the Ordering Party.
10. For not delivering the vehicle or cancelling the order 24 hours before the date of loading a fine of EUR 200 will be imposed.
11. All disputable issues arising from a poorly performed service will be dealt with in the District Court competent for the contractor.